You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
When you want to cancel or migrate an account the following terms apply:
- The account transfer cannot be done for suspended accounts.
- The domain transfer between accounts can only be done for accounts if its expiry date must be more than 14 days old.
- The account migration request must be requested 14 days before the expiry date.
1. Reseller can withdraw his/her profits after one month since the payment made by the customer registered under his account (which is the 30 days guarantee period that we offer to any new customer).
2. The reseller must have two or more accounts under his account to be able to withdraw his profits, and if he has only one account registered, he can use the available balance to purchase services from our website.
3. The minimum amount for withdrawing profits using Paypal or Payoneer is $10 or its equivalent in the local currency of the reseller, and for direct bank transfers it is $200 or its equivalent in the local currency.
4. The reseller can request a prepaid MasterCard issued by Menabitt to be able to use his profits if he has a balance of $100 or more in his account, bearing in mind that the commission for transferring profits to the bank card of Menabitt is 5% of the total amount.
5. In the event that the customer cancels the account, the commission provided to the reseller is cancelled, and the company bears no responsibility or obligation to compensate the reseller.